Software Engineer - Robotics, Machine Learning, And Python/Django! at Counsyl
- python robotics jobs robotics software engineering jobs in python django jobs in python robotics machine learning
San Francisco,CA,United States
Apr 23, 2014
Software is at the heart of Counsyl!
The vast majority of our operations are powered by our own custom-built infrastructure on a Python/Django/Postgres stack, from ordering to lab processing to billing. We’re building new tools, new workflows, and new infrastructure to solve the challenging problems of a technology startup involved with not just bits, but also interconnected physical components like lab robotics and patient samples.
Don’t be intimidated if you don’t have a genomics background; solving these problems fundamentally requires software solutions. We’re looking for the best and brightest software engineers — strong generalists with solid CS fundamentals and practical software engineering intuition — to help us scale up genomics to billions of users.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong software engineering fundamentals: design, testing, version control
- Significant independent programming experience as demonstrated by a GitHub account, personal web page, or prior experience.
We like to see experience with:
- Python, Django, CoffeeScript, Backbone.js, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS
- NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn
- Relational database systems, such as PostgreSQL
- Unix, Git, and other command line tools
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits:
- Generous equity package in a fast-growing startup
- Catered meals every day plus a fully stocked kitchen
- On-site gym access to work it off
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Relocation provided
South San Francisco, CA
Relocation Supported !
Work Schedule: Full-time
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!