We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly.
- We reserve the right to reject any listing which we think is spam or not suitable for listing on the site.
- We don't offer any guarantees that you will receive any response to your listing. Our responsibility is limited to publish your job on our network for the given time period and post to social media networks for one time.
- Currently we don't offer money back but if we choose not to approve your listing you will be informed and we will refund your money immediately.
- Your job listing period begin once it has been approved by us, upon payment. It ends after 90 calendar days for premium and 45 calendar days for basic plan.
- We take no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the validity, credibility or suitability of any job posted to the site.
- We are automatically adding every registered developer to our email subscription list in order to notify premium jobs that have been posted to Djangojobs.Net, if you need to opt out you need to update your Subscriptions settings in your dashboard according to your needs.
- We reserve the right to select you as Featured Developer without notification to you, in this case your profile photo and your name and surname ,
your location and your years of experience will be shown public on our first page of Djangojobs.Net, for some reason if you do not want to be listed as Featured Developer you need to contact us.
- All profits are retained by Djangojobs.Net