Senior Django Developer Looking To Build! at Benzinga
- python jobs in michigan django python openings in Southfield Southfield django developers
Dec 20, 2013
At Benzinga, we’ve created our own online marketplace called Marketfy! Financial educators can now create products on our marketplace and we help them reach a mass audience. In just one year, we have over 50 products, and have done over $1M in business...
And we’re growing. We’ve got talent, and we need more. Specifically we are looking for a Django Developer. A vendetta against the evil abductors of one’s spouse is compelling, but not necessary for this job. Here’s what you’ve got to know.
- Team Player
- Willingness to learn
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience within the Django framework
- Experience on a large project with 2 or more other developers that required multiple web servers.
- Knows the ‘D’ is silent
- Experience with everything from Django 1.2 to 1.5 as well as MySQL and Postgres backends.
Useful additional experience would include work with these programs: Amazon EC2; Redis caching; Celery; Rabbit MQ; Django Social Auth; South; Django Pipeline; Sendgrid; Salesforce.
Perks of the job:
- Part of a young, hungry, intelligent team, chomping at the bit, changing the financial news game
- Access to a network of successful financial professionals
- Moustache advice from Brent
- You get to rep Detroit -- the D is on the up and up! Be a part of it if you aren’t already.
check out www.marketfy.com
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!