Senior Software Engineer at Ntrepid
Jul 01, 2020
Are you a talented engineer and want to work on a mission-focused product? Ntrepid is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join a team creating a new Intelligent Automation framework. This hands-on technical position will play a key role in the development, deployment, and scaling of Ntrepid’s next generation of software solutions. The successful candidate will also interact with other departments and stakeholders to architect creative solutions that provide a broad range of customers with new capabilities.
The Senior Software Engineer will play an active role in the development, deployment, and scaling of this product. This position requires strong problem-solving skills and a deep interest in learning the details of data modeling and automating remote interaction with physical devices and virtual machines.
This cutting-edge product will play a foundational role in Ntrepid’s next generation of solutions that support customer missions. The small but growing agile team offers new members the chance to impact the product’s direction with creative solutions to a wide range of problems.
- Coordinate with data scientists and other engineers to iteratively adapt and integrate novel algorithms into the product
- Create/train models and code that support AI automated routines
- Translate data models and customer workflows into functional code
- Implement data handling for object-oriented database stores
- Develop service interfaces and use them to automate workflow logic
- Effectively document system requirements and architecture and help implement engineering best practices
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Ability to obtain/maintain security clearance
- Full-stack development experience required
- Software development experience using Python
- Enterprise-level development experience on projects with data modeling, user interfaces, and data synchronization
- Experience with machine learning and neural networks
- Demonstrated desire and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Experience with creating unit and functional testing.
- Proficiency in functional programming.
- Experience creating and integrating RESTful APIs
- System-level familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Demonstrated expertise of Continuous Integration practices
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning technology and practices
- Background in implementing system security principles
- Experience with Distributed In-Memory Data Grid computing
- Experience using AWS services (commercial or GovCloud environments preferred)
About the Company
Ntrepid specializes in creating cybersecurity solutions for government and enterprise customers. Our products support consumer privacy, web scraping, cybersecurity, data sciences, national security, knowledge management, and visualization. We invest heartily in new ideas where we see disruptive potential. We believe that forward-leaning is good posture, that conventional wisdom is limiting, and that our people make a difference.
Ntrepid is headquartered in Herndon, VA with a second location in San Diego, CA.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.