Senior Django Developer at Nava+
Sep 02, 2019
Senior Full Stack Django Developer (Jakarta).
SKOR Employee Engagement app is a Health-as-a-Service platform based out of Indonesia that reward employees for adopting more healthy life style.
We (NAVA+Group) have launched SKOR in May 2016 as an engagement platform to ensure a happy, healthy employees for companies. Our backend is based on Python/Django and hosted on AWS while frontend uses jQuery/Bootstrap.
We are currently looking for a Senior full-stack Python/Django, senior developer ready to bring their skills to a very driven and exciting start-up team.
You will work closely with the product owner and mobile developers to continuously build and evolve our back-end platform for SKOR.
- We can offer visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
- We are building cool products in the corporate fitness space and you will contribute and drive this development.
- Provide technical advise and recommendations for language and software choices.
- Collaborate with project Manager to ensure all requirements are met.
- Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning.
- Support and ongoing development for existing projects.
- Provide clean code and test cases proper documentation for each project.
- Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues.
- At least 5+ years experience developing and deploying web sites and applications.
- Experienced with Django Framework & Django Rest Framework is a must.
- Experienced with React and/or AngularJS is a plus.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM practices.
- Experience setting up and managing servers is a plus.
- Linux administration skills is a plus.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience is a plus.
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, product owner and mobile developers.
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
Work Schedule: Full-time
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!