Senior Full Stack Django Developer (Jakarta).
SKOR Employee Engagement app is a Health-as-a-Service platform based out of Indonesia that reward employees for adopting more healthy life style.
We (NAVA+Group) have launched SKOR in May 2016 as an engagement platform to ensure a happy, healthy employees for companies. Our backend is based on Python/Django and hosted on AWS while frontend uses jQuery/Bootstrap.
We are currently looking for a Senior full-stack Python/Django, senior developer ready to bring their skills to a very driven and exciting start-up team.
You will work closely with the product owner and mobile developers to continuously build and evolve our back-end platform for SKOR.
- We can offer visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
- We are building cool products in the corporate fitness space and you will contribute and drive this development.
- Provide technical advise and recommendations for language and software choices.
- Collaborate with project Manager to ensure all requirements are met.
- Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning.
- Support and ongoing development for existing projects.
- Provide clean code and test cases proper documentation for each project.
- Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues.
- At least 5+ years experience developing and deploying web sites and applications.
- Experienced with Django Framework & Django Rest Framework is a must.
- Experienced with React and/or AngularJS is a plus.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM practices.
- Experience setting up and managing servers is a plus.
- Linux administration skills is a plus.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience is a plus.
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, product owner and mobile developers.
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
Flexible work hours, Standup or Sitdown, Casual dress, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Full family healthcare, Bonus plan, Dog friendly office, IMac, Relocation support, Free drinks, Quiet Working Conditions