You love creating best in-class products for developers and you know like no other how to find the best solutions to keep them satisfied. Being a Product Manager at VONQ means making an impact and seeing your work come to life. Are you ready to be part of our journey and make great things even better? Seek no more and apply to VONQ in Rotterdam!
Product Manager Integrations
Rotterdam, fulltime, ASAP
We are VONQ
European leading expert in Recruitment Marketing services. Our goal? Help companies recruit better! With our data-driven technology and products, we advise customers how they reach their target audience online.
Our platform is used by many customers on a daily basis but there is high demand from a wide variety of HR tech companies across the globe to include our core functionality (i.e. recommendations, channels and data) into their systems, so they can serve their customers better with recruitment marketing.
As our Product Manager Integrations you solve problems that matter to developers
You see the bigger picture and that makes you see a solution or opportunity from different angles. You will use your expertise to make recommendations throughout the lifecycle – from setting priorities and objectives, to decision-making and product support.
You will work within our Integrations team, and together you have a clear goal:
- Deliver best in-class APIs and other solutions
- Set-up and realize Service Level Agreements and monitoring
- Offer top-notch support and clear documentation to those that are using our technology
And this is how you achieve this:
- Drive adoption of our integration products
- Full product lifecycle management of our Integration products
- A clear understanding of the customer journey i.e. from API discovery to integration
- A knowledgeable sparring partner to business and technical people
How you fit into the VONQ family picture
This describes the ideal candidate, but above all we value people that are eager to grow, autonomous, work together, and love to get things done! Furthermore we think you need:
- 3+ years experience as a product manager, preferably managed APIs in a B2B environment
- Great in stakeholder management and aligning them throughout the full product lifecycle
- Proven ability to lead teams and deliver results
- Lead roadmap, planning, and detail execution of our Integration stream in an Agile environment. Prior experience in an Agile product development organisation is a plus
- Strong conceptual understanding of API’s, protocols and technical aspects of system integrations
- An engineering background or Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, master’s degree is a plus
This is why you should join our team
We promise that at VONQ you’ll never stop learning! You’ll be surrounded by international and experienced colleagues, so prepare yourself for some interesting and intellectual conversations.
Our product has still a lot of potential to grow, and YOU can make impact on that. You’ll get freedom and space for own initiatives, in fact, we encourage you!
We have legendary company outing, beers on Friday and lots of FUN!
There is more! We offer:
- A good salary and 8% holiday allowance
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited (paid!) holidays
- Time and budget for training, and more!
Are you ready to make recruiters as excited about data as you are? Then you might be our new Product Manager!
See how to apply section for application
Position:EmployeeWork Schedule:Full-timeRemote:NoRelocation:NoSalary:good salary
Position is expired. Thanks for your interest.
Django is a registered trademark of the Django Software Foundation |
DjangoJobs is not associated with the Django Software Foundation