Lead Developer - Team Feature Payment H/F at Back Market
Sep 12, 2018
Working at Back Market is an everyday mission, challenging and exciting. We’re looking for smart people who can help us create new solutions to develop ourselves.
We truly think that the world needs more companies like us; we’re not only trying to show the world that other ways of consumption are possible but we’re also fighting against planned obsolescence by giving second life to electronics and reducing waste. We dare to create and follow our dreams, building solutions to make one of the greenest marketplace to rise up.
We’re growing up amazingly fast, and we want to keep it that way. As a member of the BOT, you’ll be in charge of building the best experience possible for our customers and merchants. You will build the growth by coding, reviewing, learning and sharing your knowledge with others. We have ambition, that’s why a big part of your job will be helping us setting up new processes to reach our goals quicker.
Human qualities are, for us, as much important as computer skills and the right people should fit with our values : #LOVE #JAJAJA #MARS #REAL #RESPHUMBLE #SWEAT
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING...
Within the BOT and our european team located between Paris and Bordeaux, you’ll have to implement new features regarding the business and technical roadmaps of your feature team.
“Did you say feature team ??” YEESSSSS WE DID 😁😁😁😁
We’re actually revamping our organization into feature team (or squad, or product team : we’re still looking for our own terms. As you can see, it’s the very beginning of our story and there is everything to build. Awesome right ? 😃)
But let’s back to you, depending to your experience and what you’re looking for, you’ll have the opportunity to join one of this following team :
- Offer : You’ll be in charge to handle every subjects related to the products we sell. On back side, the entire administration of the products. On front side, the presentation of this products, the way they’re organized, etc.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU AND YOU’RE IN THE PLACE TO BE IF…
- You’re an accomplished engineer with at least 2 years experience as a lead developer.
- You’re self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude : we don’t want to tell you what to do all the time - hopefully you will tell us what we need to be doing
- You have the capacity to identify priorities and a great business sense
- You have a strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast paced environment
- You have an excellent attention to detail, quality of work and time management
- You love to mentor developers, pass on your knowledge, raise awareness to good practices and make sense of what they do.
- You want to join a challenging technical environment and you’re comfortable with our stacks: AWS, RestFul API, Python, Django, VueJs, Algolia, NewRelic, Jenkins, Docker, Intégration en continue, Agile, SEO, Celery, SQS, ElasticSearch, Nginx, UWSGI, Unit Test
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US ?
- Daily technical challenges : with us, you will forget what the word boring means !
- A band of experts who will offer you their technical know-how and will allow you to build skills in your prefered technologies but not only ! (Backacademy, technical guilds)
- A feature team to build from scratch and a passionate dev team to drive.
- A job that makes sense : you’ll tell people to buy products that have already lived instead of buying new ones. Which means reducing the production of electronic waste and fight against overproduction. It counts.
- A high growth project : 3 years ago, we were 3. now we are more than 90 and we are lived in 6 different countries. Boom.
- Lots of groove : you will have many opportunities to work with talented and super friendly people.
- Attractive compensation, based on the profile and experience
Let’s have a quick talk ?
RECRUITMENT PROCESS :
Phone call prequalification with our recruiter
Technical test & Remote personality test
Technical interview and made with your future team
Meeting with HRD, CTO & CEO
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: 60000 - 80000 euros
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!