we are Achim, Askan and Mark from the IT Team. We enable all moovel employees to do their best at their daily work by consulting them about the use of technology and providing a competitive working environment including hardware and IT services. To strengthen our partnerships within moovel and expand our services we are looking for a System Integration Engineer (f/m).
FIRST A QUICK LOOK AT US
At moovel, we find urban mobility solutions with impact. We create products, that influence more than one industry branch and transform the city. With us you use state-of-the-art technology and work self-determined in small, autonomous and agile teams. We live an open feedback and failure culture, because we know that both are necessary to find new solutions.
HOW THE ROLE WORKS:
We are a rather small, but multidisciplinary team of IT-enthusiasts, who are motivated by helping all moovel employees — from backend developers to accountants — to get their work done. Therefore, we need to put on the shoes of our colleagues and come up with IT solutions that moovel can build it’s future business on. Future topics are the increased integration of SaaS products, consulting on the improved use of existing and new tools and further improvement of On- and Offboarding. We are looking for an IT professional, who is able to do task automation through scripting skills Hi, we are Achim, Askan and Mark from the IT Team. We enable all moovel employees to do their best at their daily work by consulting them about the use of technology and providing a competitive working environment including hardware and IT services. To strengthen our partnerships within moovel and expand our services we are looking for a System Integration Engineer (f/m). (like bash, python or any other magic on command line). Besides that, you should be keen to work with business-related teams (like People & Organization, Business Development or Finance) and to figure out how we could make sure that they work with cutting-edge technology and methodology. Sometimes you have to do things out of your comfort zone, but we promise, it’s worth it.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL DO
• Automate tasks with the help of scripting and use of SaaS-Tool APIs
• Provide guidance on the use of IT solutions and IT infrastructure
• Maintain and configure SaaS applications and making them stay compliant and secure
• Manage IT-projects related to the introduction of new IT solutions
• Consult business-related teams on how to use IT efficiently
• Sometimes we need your 2 hands to do hands-on stuff as well
Most importantly, we are looking for someone, who shares the motivation and vision of our team to best support moovel’s future success.
• You have technical skills in scripting and high-level programming language (like Bash and Python).
• You have a cloud-focused mindset and know about the challenges of securing and connecting web-based services and identities with IaM methods and tools (e.g. with Okta).
• Know MacOS and Windows as a Client IT system you can manage.
Nice to have:
• Developing with Git (Peer Reviews, Pull Requests, Build Frameworks).
• Have fun and grow together with your colleagues.
• Choose your own hardware
• Working with newest technologies & microservices
• Company pension plan
• Free breakfast, coffee & water
• Mobility allowance
• Be part of an interdisciplinary team of experts
• Working on products with a high impact on society
• International teams
• Child care allowance
• Flexible working hours
Are you the driven IT-enthusiast we are looking for? If so, we are happy to meet you soon! Just send us your application by clicking on this link.
Achim, Askan and Mark
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact
Julia Rosenblau +49 711 21953940
No recruitment agencies please.