Do you know how to let open source cloud based technologies jive together? You like the idea of applying the startup mentality to CRM, Billing and Finance? Do you like working with a small team to scale up a platform? Then this one is for you.
UaaS is an Innogy start-up.
We provide Utility companies and their service partners with a fast, capable and flexible cloud platform to run their B2B (SME) and B2C businesses. We've built UaaS using leading open source technologies in order to deliver a fast, intuitive and cost-effective solution for selling & servicing commodity and non-commodity products.
UaaS offers CRM, Billing, 360 Digital Workplace, BPM and EAI (integration) functionalities and is flexible due to its modular setup. We can cater for multiple implementation scenarios: Full-stack to run the entire business digitally enabled or API interfaced with existing commodity IT landscapes to enable fast & flexible non-commodity capabilities.
You will be responsible for further building the client facing applications of the UaaS platform. Your role is critical in our customers’ perception of it. This requires excellent architecture and superior UX design.
SO, WHO ARE YOU?
To be our perfect match, we are looking for someone who has the following experience:
• A self-motivated Full Stack Developer.
• You’re not just a smart developer, you want to make your mark on PHP and Angular Architecture.
• You are not afraid to challenge your team of Developers to make the right technical decisions.
• You know how to make your team to outperform themselves and deliver the best quality in code you can imagine.
• As PHP/Angular Tech Lead, you mentor, coach and challenge you team in both personal and technical ways.
• Experience working on cloud based platforms.
• Experience working with/on open source components.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO @ UaaS?
• You will take the lead in delivering solid, customer focused code, with your team.
• You will actively contribute to product focus of the platform
• You will be involved in 60% of non-coding work (architectural issues, code review and mentoring Frontend Developers) and 40% of coding.
• We expect you to motivate and lead your team by example in delivering excellent, future proof and maintainable code.
• Till end of the year working in Den Bosch or Eindhoven for 2 days a week and Kontich (near Antwerp) 3 days a week. (We will arrange for all logistics)
OUR TECHNICAL LANDSCAPE
OUR OFFER TO YOU
We ask a lot, but we know our renumeration package is good!
• An excellent salary, fitting your experience! For this position we offer a salary between 3816 euro and 6264 euro gross per month based on a 40 hours workweek, excluding holiday allowance and 30 holidays.
• A 10% bonus scheme, based on a full time, fixed, year salary.
• A flexible way of working, anywhere in the office and from home.
• Easy to reach office. Only 850 meters from Den Bosch Central Station and a NS business account. Decide with us where our HQ will be once we formed the LT.
• A job with a successful and leading European Energy company.
READY TO JUMP?
For more information about this position, please contact Rico van der Kooij, Sr. IT Recruiter at Essent via +31621364687. You can apply via the 'Apply' button.
The recruitment process generally consists of 2 interviews on location and a final interview discussing the T&C.
(We are not looking for any contracting solutions and we do not appreciate any third party sales calls.)