A Web Technology Startup seeks a full-time Senior Python Engineer for a role in NYC.
LeafLink is a SaaS platform that provides a marketplace for licensed marijuana dispensaries to order from their cannabis vendors, as well as a suite of software tools for those vendors to manage their orders and operations to help grow their brands. With over 1,400 dispensaries and more than 250 leading brands on board in Colorado, Washington, California, Oregon, and Nevada, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers do business with each other.
LeafLink is funded by leading VC firms with offices in NYC, Denver, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
- 4+ years working in a fast-paced software environment as an engineer
- 2+ years working directly with Django and Python
- 2+ years working with AWS and similar cloud computing services
- 2+ years working with PostgreSQL
- 1+ years working with Celery or similar queue systems
- 1+ years working with Elasticsearch or similar technology
- 1+ years working with Vue.js or similar client side web application development
- Proven track record for quality code, which has proper test coverage and documentation
- You should be comfortable and embrace working in an agile / sprint-based environment
- Comfortable in a Linux (Ubuntu) environment
- Familiar with basic security and infrastructure design
- Nginx and wsgi environments
- RESTful API development
- Automated deployment and configuration tools
- You are not a designer but have an eye for user experience and can do slight modifications to CSS
- Strong production infrastructure experience: backups, load balancing, etc.
- You have personal interest in the cannabis industry and are familiar with elements of compliance
- You have worked in a startup environment
- Excited by interacting directly with clients to understand their needs and gather requirements
- Lead or contribute to open source software projects
- Healthcare matching
- 3 weeks paid vacation a year
- Fun and growing office which may or may not contain a disco ball
80000 - 130000
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Stock option plan, Extra Monitor