Senior Software Engineer at TravelPerk
May 30, 2017
Are you a Software Engineer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and building something awesome? If so, let’s talk!
TravelPerk is building a next-generation platform to take the pain out of booking and managing business travel. Discover our stack here: http://bit.ly/travelperk-stack
As senior software engineer you will work on a day-to-day basis with our product team to design, architect and implement our product.
As Senior Software Engineer, this position involves:
- System architecture design, implementation and testing.
- Product development in Django and React of a travel related web-based product.
- Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs.
- Work in Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing and continuous integration.
- Being able to mentor/coach/train other colleagues as a domain expert.
Required skills and experience:
- "Product Engineering" mindset.
- Extensive experience in similar roles building technically complex products.
- Expert level at server-side, client-side or full stack development. Your final role within the team will depend on your skills.
- Experience writing highly efficient asynchronous code.
- Git version control.
- Obsession for quality and testing.
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Strong communication skills (in English).
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the travel industry.
- DevOps experience with the AWS suite and/or Heroku.
- Experience working in high-performing, Agile development teams.
- People who like to build stuff (we really like people who maintain / contribute to open source projects).
What do we offer?
- Continuous learning is encouraged and you are more than welcome to dedicate time to learn things that interest you, even if they are not directly related to the day to day tasks .
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify your and increase the net salary.
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
The back-end developer position requires full-time, in-house work in Barcelona, Spain. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world. English is the official language at the office. No prior knowledge of Spanish is required.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!