moovel represents a new type of mobility. Our goal is to radically simplify individual mobility and to build products and services which enable true flexibility. moovel combines and offers innovative mobility services. Our app compares transportation services from various providers based on fare and duration to determine the best way to travel from A to B. You can use moovel to reserve, book and pay for your journey. moovel Group GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler AG and organizationally assigned to Daimler Financial Services AG.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is responsible for building and maintaining our resilient product infrastructure, including the operation of core components.
DevOps Engineer (f/m)
This position is offered full-time on a permanent contract at our Hamburg Office.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Your Responsibilities as DevOps Engineer
- Maintain and develop the AWS-based deployment infrastructure
- Configure and operate core infrastructure components (Consul, Kong, ELK)
- Advise the engineering team in operating microservices
Your Profile as DevOps Engineer
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services (CloudFormation, EC2)
- Docker and/or Amazon ECS experience is a plus
- Advanced UNIX and/or Linux knowledge
- Fluent in one or more scripting languages (Bash, Ruby, Python, et cetera)
- Knowledge in core web protocols (DNS, HTTP, TLS)
- Opportunity to co-design the future of smart urban mobility
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends
- Startup culture combined with a great office located close to Fischmarkt (fantastic Elb view!)
- You work in in a modern and creative work atmosphere with motivated colleagues
- Trust-based working hours and “Duz” culture
- Our flat hierarchy enables freedom and quick decisions
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, pension plan, profit sharing and individual professional development are part of the deal
Let’s join us in shaping the future of urban mobility together!
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application as DevOps Engineer via the link under 'How to apply'.
Please add your salary expectation and your preferred starting date to your application.
For further information please contact Julia Rosenblau (Recruiting Expert) email@example.com +49176 30941360
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Hamburg, DevOps, IT-Specialist.
Position:EmployeeWork Schedule:Full-timeRemote:NoRelocation:NoSalary:Attractive benefits
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.