Lead Backend Developer / Django at 100grams
Mar 16, 2018
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic Python/Django developer to join our team in Amsterdam and help build the backend for Psngr platform (https://psngr.co), our SaaS platform for travel expense management.
You will take a lead position in building the backend services for Psngr, including:
• Developing new Machine Learning algorithms for automatic detection of travel mode and public transport trips.
• Developing new REST APIs and micro-services in Python / Go.
• Maintaining and improving existing components of the Django app.
• Developing tools and automated tests for improving our tracking algorithms
• Profiling and improving REST API performance (latency, DB queries, etc)
• Working alongside with front-end and mobile devs to optimize API usage
• Writing tests (TDD), debugging and improving the code quality & stability.
• DevOps - deployment, Docker, Fabric, Sentry, Celery, Graphite.
- 5+ years developing with Python & Django
- PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy, DB optimization.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Docker, Cloud platforms (Digital Ocean)
- Git for version control
- Good verbal and written communication in English
We are a creative development team dedicated to producing best-of-breed mobile and web applications for international clients as well as our own brand - Psngr. We've been operating in this business since 2011 and our stack includes iOS, Android, js (React, Node, Angular) and Python.
Why you should work with us
We've set out to build the best travel expenses tracking & reporting platform, relying on mobile technologies, geo-spatial algorithms and tight integrations with 3rd party providers. We use LEAN methodology (build-measure-learn) to constantly improve our product. You will be working with other developers and designers, and receive feedback directly from end users on a daily basis. You will engage in realtime, mission-critical tasks and be surrounded by international talent who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile & web technologies and are top league within the industry.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.