Senior Front-End + Django Developer at Flowroute
Dec 20, 2016
If you are a software developer who lives to solve unique problems and develop rich, responsive applications that will disrupt the traditional telecommunications industry, we want you!
Who we are:
Flowroute is the leading communications provider focused on answering the needs of developers, SaaS companies, and high-tech enterprises. Flowroute's unique technology and network services provide communications experts with unparalleled performance, transparency, and control of the voice and messaging communications that transform the customer experience.
Our organization embodies a unique culture that values a remarkably high level of collaboration and connection with our customers, partnering in our joint innovation. We are hungry to explore opportunities, create new things, and are inspired by collective creativity and boldness in the face of tough challenges. We actively nurture an environment where everyone is encouraged and expected to share their ideas and perspectives. We are a purpose driven organization that puts others first and honors our commitments to customers, teammates and ourselves.
Who you are:
- You are an expert web developer, and feel comfortable pitching in on the back-end.
- You are passionate about building software the "right" way and teaching that software craftsmanship mentality to others.
- You’ve worked with cloud based technologies like S3 and EC2.
- You have extensive experience with agile methods, and live and breathe things like TDD and Pair Programming.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a full time Developer
- Develop and improve our front-end codebase.
- Help produce HTML templates, landing pages, microsites, and email templates.
- Learn and understand existing software components to aid and support future growth.
- Contribute as a developer on a scrum delivery team, collaborating with product owners, developers and testers to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
- Ensure we deliver high quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and code reviews
- Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand how the evolving technologies can benefit our organization
- Evolve systems so they can scale linearly
- Refactor existing systems to support future growth
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Transit pass
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Stock Options
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Office snacks, drinks, lunches, and breakfasts (waffle Wednesdays!)
- Regular Hack Days – work on anything you want
Technologies you'll use
- Adobe Creative Suite
- PostgreSQL (Amazon RDS)
- Linux Operating System (Ubuntu, Debian)
Work Schedule: Full-time
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!