X3 Python Software Developers + (Visa Sponsorship) at Scurri
- python visa sponsor
Nov 21, 2016
Scurri is a rapidly growing software company that wants to enable every online retailer to offer an Amazon-like experience to their customers, when it comes to shipping. We do this by providing a delivery management solution to our customers. We have ambitious goals and an exceptional team.
Some of the challenges you will face in this role are:
- Integrations with lots of third-party APIs
- Scaling to handle the volume from large retailers
- High Availability
- Designing software that can be easily adapted.
- You will join a team that follows lean and agile practices, believes that untested code is broken by design, does continuous deployments (but decouples releases from deployments) and continuously improves.
You need to have:
- Strong engineering principles.
- 3+ years experience with Python. Our platform is based on Django.
- Strong working knowledge of git.
- Experience with unit and acceptance testing tools and practices. Tests are part of what done means.
- Excellent written and spoken English and good communication skills overall.
- Experience with AWS is a bonus.
This position is for a permanent role in our organisation. We pay a competitive salary and you get a chance to make delivery better for hundreds of thousands of consumers.
Also for the right candidate, we will pay Visa/work permit fees.
You can enjoy discounted gym membership rates, bike to work scheme and Scurri social club.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!