Python / Django Developer For Environmental Fintech at Carbon Delta
Oct 06, 2016
About Carbon Delta
Carbon Delta is an environmental fintech startup. Our research focuses on identifying and analyzing the exposure to climate change of publicly traded companies. The heart of our evaluation system is a model we use to calculate the Climate Value-at-Risk (VaR) for thousands of companies.
We offer an exciting and challenging 60%-100% on-site developer position in the heart of Zürich. We provide a welcoming, and quiet work-environment for you to concentrate on your work. Our team does some cool stuff related to data mining and machine learning. The team leads all have an academic and professional computer science background, as well as long time Django experience.
Our technology stack
Our infrastructure is quite young, you get to shape it!
Apply with us if ...
- You like working hands-on with economic, environmental and financial data.
- You are an experienced Python developer.
- You like to develop parts of mathematical models that will be used in practice.
- You would like to join a dedicated, technically savvy developer team.
- You enjoy the exciting nature of a successful startup.
- You like to create and interpret advanced data visualizations
- Are happy to use continuous integration, and using issue-tools for tracking tasks and bugs.
The terms of the employment are negotiable.
Our (cool) office location
Zürich Oberdorfstrasse (3-min walking distance to Bahnhof Stadelhofen/Bellevue)
More information about Carbon Delta can be found on our website on http://www.carbon-delta.com
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!