We from Dashboard.lu are looking for a Python/Django Developer, who is willing to work and live in Luxembourg. Be part of a small team (around 6 people) building amazing web apps to help our clients manage their data. You will be responsible for development, maintenance, and deployment of Django apps at client sites.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in software development
- Degree in Computer Science or similar fields
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Python and understanding of Python frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Basic knowledge of SQL-databases and MongoDB
Being considered as a plus:
- Basic Linux server administration (VMWare)
- Some basic accounting understanding
- Additional languages (French, German, etc)
About the Company
Dashboard.lu is a young fast growing Luxembourgish fintech startup. We help our Clients to turn their data into online, interactive management reports. Our client base is expanding and so are we. Join us and grow with us.
Flexible work hours, MacBook, Casual dress, Language course, Relocation support, Paid vacation, Profit sharing plan, Work from home