Nov 05, 2015
Jewellery Quarter Bullion is seeking a promising candidate who is looking for an opportunity to fulfil their potential as a great software developer.
- Developing and maintaining our bespoke integrated e-commerce, trading, and stock management platform.
- Configuring, monitoring, and maintaining our server infrastructure.
- Working closely with other team members to produce high-quality products, on time and on budget.
- Helping to design, plan, and estimate technical solutions.
What we're looking for
- Experience in a server-side language like Python or Ruby; we use Python.
- Experience using a framework like Django, Flask, or Ruby on Rails; we use Django.
- An active learner dedicated to improving not only themselves, but also the team around them.
- An undergraduate degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience developing e-commerce or business systems.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Cyber security.
- Foreign languages.
- Technical writing.
Jewellery Quarter Bullion is the UK's number one online bullion dealer, based near to New Street Station in Birmingham. Following the success of our brands BullionByPost and Gold.co.uk
, we will soon be expanding into Europe.
- Work from home one day per week.
- Choose your OS (OSX or Linux).
- Company phone.
- Nespresso coffee, tea (if you're into that), and fruit.
- 25 days holiday.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: £25k - £30k + bonus (up to 30%)
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!