Django Developer For Big Mobile Backends at The Capitals
- mobile Amsterdam python django jobs in Amsterdam vacatures
Sep 29, 2015
The Capitals is looking for passionate Python/Django developers who want to join our mobile agency in Amsterdam to work on high traffic backends for smartphone and tablet apps. Do you have the skills listed below and do you want to work on scalable backends of high quality? Contact us today (jobs [at] thecapitals [dot] nl)!
- Python (2 / 3).
- Django (or similar framework).
- SQL databases (Postgres is a plus).
- Experience with backend development.
- Fluent in Dutch or English.
Skills that give you an advantage
- Knowledge of API design and development.
- Knowledge of RESTful API's.
- Dutch speaking.
- Experience with high traffic backends.
- Knowledge of (automated) software testing.
- Experience with version control systems (we use git).
- Experience with AWS / Heroku / other hosting stacks.
Backend development at The Capitals
The Capitals makes mobile apps for big name clients. The backends involved make heavy use of:
- Push notifications
- Realtime data
- Data proxying for optimisation
- Content management
- (RESTful) API's
Are you the Python developer that we're looking for? Contact us today! Are you not there yet, but want to learn from the best? Apply for an internship and we will discuss the possibilities.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!