Best Django / Python Developer at M5859 Studios
Jul 27, 2015
Sixty, is an award winning Australian tech start up that are developing a new world class messaging app and store builder for small businesses worldwide. We
are looking for a highly experienced Django / Python Engineer to join our innovative development team, to help with:
- Back end of the mobile app for iOS and Android versions (app is finished)
- Desktop chat client (in development)
- New major feature upgrades into the existing app (new development)
In terms of architecture stack, we are using
- API: Django / Python.
- Database: Postgres 9.4 on RDS.
- Chat: Crossbar / WAMP.
- Hosting is on AWS.
- Application and chat servers are using EC2.
- Database uses RDS.
- We are using ELB for load balancing across everything.
- Everything is deployed and managed with Ansible.
Sixty is the same team and company behind M5859 Studios, the development studio that Won Best App for 2012 (worldwide). We have worked
in close partnership with BBC Worldwide on official apps and games for the $100M Walking with Dinosaurs movie, as well have been featured
by Apple with all ours apps and critical tech media. We build hand-crafted apps, that are innovative and which have a strong design element.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!