Python/Django Dev - Paid Summer Internship at TapFame
San Francisco,CA,United States
Jun 26, 2013
Are you a hacker that wants to work closely with a funded technology startup? You will learn a lot about mobile apps, the ecosystem and be involved in shaping the direction of the app economy.
About TapFame: TapFame is where mobile developers showcase their work and find other developers to collaborate with. We were founded over a year ago by two Columbia alumni. We are a team of hackers that have a "build & ship" it mantra. We now have thousands of developers on TapFame and are growing fast! Learn more here - https://tapfame.com/jobs/
The Company is growing and there are a ton of things that we need to get done. We could use a helping hand, specifically in the following areas:
- Build out some of our most requested features on TapFame
- Use (or learn) jquery to build interactive features and mobile site
- Working with Linkedin API
- Web crawling
- Previous experience with Django/Python
- Examples of projects that you can easily show
- Willingness to learn (this is the most important one!)
- Access to all events and meetups at Runway Space
- This internship in the heart of San Francisco. Our offices are at the largest co-working space in the city - Runway Spaces. (the same building as Twitter HQ and Yammer)
We are looking for a django developer to work with us over the summer for a paid position, which can potentially be extended.
We are funded by well known investors in the valley and have been growing fast with our vision of creating the largest community of app developers.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!