Information Technology Analyst I/Application Support & Developer at University of Oklahoma - Norman
Jun 25, 2013
Information Technology Analyst I/Application Support & Developer
The College of Continuing Education Information Technology Department (CCE-IT), University of Oklahoma, is seeking an Information Technology Analyst I/Application Support & Developer to join our team. Our organizational culture encourages teamwork and new ideas, supports flexible scheduling and staff development, and focuses on providing a good value to our stakeholders.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides application support and development for supported business units.
- Supports existing web applications, scripts and Business Intelligence/reports.
- Develops, tests, and delivers new web applications, scripts, and reports.
- Works predominantly in a team environment.
- Documents all designs using text and/or diagrams/flowcharts.
- Supports and develops data integration from various sources.
- Produces solutions in accordance with best practices in development including security and digital accessibility.
- Discretion and ingenuity are expected in solving problems and in developing solutions in accordance with departmental practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any field OR an equivalent combination of education/job related experience.
- 6+ months experience in developing database-backed web applications.
- 6+ months programming experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience working cooperatively on a team
- Experience in Application Architecture/Design (MVC).
- Experience in VCS (SVN, GIT).
Required Skills and Proficiencies:
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated high quality decision-making skills.
- Ability to use a variety of trouble shooting skills to resolve issues.
- Ability to embrace change.
- Frequent exposure to pressure caused by deadlines and busy periods.
- Requires minimum travel; requires contact with other departments and university officials.
- Experience in SharePoint and/or InfoPath.
- Experience with business intelligence systems.
- Experience in at least one enterprise-class application development framework.
- Independently learns appropriate techniques to apply and adapt new ideas in related, different, or changing situations.
- Able to communicate, integrate, and prioritize business and technical requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple, parallel activities and organize time and resources.
- Digital accessibility experience.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
How to Apply
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.