Jun 18, 2013
Hogarth Worldwide, a global advertising production agency, are looking for Freelance (and Permanent) expert-level Python/Django Developers.
You will be working on class-leading, enterprise scale applications (cloud-ready) and use the very best technologies in the very best way possible in our Agile environment.
- Fluency in Python 2.5+ and experience of building or contributing to large Django web applications
- A good understanding of RESTful web services and, ideally, experience of developing/extending a REST API
- Experience of, or an interest in, real-time push/long-polling technologies, such as node.js and Websockets
- Experience of, or an interest in, working on high-availability and highly scalable systems
- Experience of test-driven development, or at a minimum significant use of unit testing
- Familiarity with Django pluggable apps (e.g. django-registration, django-profiles, django-notifications and django-paypal). Familiarity with South for database migrations is also a plus
- Experience of, or an interest in, working with and tuning PostgreSQL, as well as Apache and Nginx.
- Experience of working with SVN or Git
- Experience with writing unit tests and CI systems like Hudson
- Experience of, or interest in, new or emerging platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7 are highly advantageous
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!