Remote Sr Django/ Python Developer at quintela group
Apr 29, 2015
Have you ever taken a personality test or skills test during a job application process? Yeah, some tests can be a pain, but they do help candidates and companies identify good fits. Have you ever had a bad job or boss? Yeah, sucks much worse. We build custom test applications for Fortune 500s to help them identify the best fits.
- We are driven to solve client's problems with little to no boundaries
- We are a small team of very sharp individuals with no tolerance for corporate politics and BS
- We use modern technology stack and encourage our team to be the best
- We have flexible hours dictated only by project demands
- We don't work on boring, repetitive projects
- We HATE micromanagement
- Develop backend services using Python/Django
- Balance long term code health and maintainability with business needs
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field along with relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience building web applications
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases
- Experience using Git for version control
- Experience with software development in a Linux/Unix environment
- Attention to detail and a focus on results
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: $9000 - $10000 per month
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!