Mountain View,CA,United States
Mar 05, 2015
Are you a SaaS sales engineer looking to advance your career? Would you like to work with a company with products that are super-easy to pick-up-and-use? Do you love selling to large organizations, even to multi-billion dollar enterprises? Do you have software development skills that you want to build and hone as part of your job?
See what ActivePrime has to offer. We’re a fast growing, nimble company with customers around the world. Some of the biggest names in business use our cloud based offerings including Visa, NASDAQ, Oracle, Dell, Equifax, Insperity and 3M, just to name a few!
With a revenue model driven by the online revolution, you can grow your salary by helping the sales team sell to global companies, from the comfort of your home office. Are you ready to contact us regarding this great opportunity?
Here are tasks you may be performing:
- Understand and explain product and services features and benefits.
- Understand and explain product advantages over competitors.
- Effectively demonstrate product functionality.
- Integrate prospect needs with products.
- Prepare and deliver formal presentations.
- Clearly communicate relevant information to appropriate team members.
- Assist in anchoring new customer accounts.
- Collect and organize information on customer objectives, needs, and feature requests.
- Help customers leverage ActivePrime’s offerings and maximize their return on investment by owning the customer experience
Programming projects you might take on include the following
- Integrate ActivePrime products with Salesforce.com or Oracle CRM On Demand.
- Integrate the ActivePrime provisioning engine with Salesforce.com.
- Write connectors to third party data providers such as D&B, Informatica and others.
- Build custom rules in ActivePrime products according to customer needs.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have …
- Experience as a sales engineer for Salesforce.com, Oracle CRM On Demand, or SugarCRM.
- Three years general business experience.
- Have outstanding virtual communication skills, working with phone, email, chat, and video conferencing.
- Experience with team selling.
- 2+ years experience with at least one SaaS CRM system like Salesforce.com, Oracle CRM On Demand, or SugarCRM.
- Experience working with product management.
- Comfortable setting up a CRM system, working with scripts and diving into technology setups
At ActivePrime we are highly committed to the success of our team members, and we believe in coaching and mentorship to assist in reaching career goals. Our company has enormous potential and is looking for those interested in our entrepreneurial environment and growing with a nimble and innovative enterprise.
- Base salary $70K depending on experience.
- OTE of $110K+
- Subsidized Health Insurance plan
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance plans
- Paid time off for vacations and holidays
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Base salary $70K depending on experience
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!