Python / Django Engineer at Gravity4 Inc.
San Francisco,CA,United States
Feb 06, 2015
As a Python Engineer, you will be responsible for building world-class solutions and owning improvements for Gravity4’s DSP Platform, while working hand in hand with other teams across our Engineering organization. This role requires an exceptional level of problem solving and hands-on Python coding skills with strong design patterns and Ad Exchange Integration experience, such as Google Adx. The Senior Python Engineer will spend most of his/her time designing, developing, testing, and supporting high-quality code for our DSP Platform, while working with other product teams.
- Work closely with Architects, Developers, and Program and Product Managers conceptualizing and developing new DSP capabilities.
- Meet deliverables schedule in the development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs, and stored procedures and applications according to specifications, with the guidance of the Applications Development Manager.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Liaise with DevOps Engineers, Systems Analysts, Database Administrators and Software Engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or the organization’s software systems or databases.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of Python/Django development experience
- Strong Agile Development experience
- Strong OO design and programming skills
- Solid understanding of design patterns and experience developing re-usable frameworks
- Google Adx or other Ad Exchange Platform Integration experience with server side and standalone application development experience using Python.
- Experience creating design specifications
- Experience in SQL and database programming
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Option to work full-time/part-time
- Competitive salary/rate
- Flexible work hours
- Work in Multinational environment
- 12 Paid company holidays each year plus vacation and sick days
- Collaborative culture of sharp, motivated co-workers
- Career growth, working with new technologies and learning new skills
- Rare opportunity to work and shape the strategic direction of a company!
- Company hack days - work either individually or collaborate in teams on those ideas you have floating in your head!
Headquartered in SF, with offices in NYC, Chicago and Ireland, Gravity4 is the World's First High-Frequency Marketing Operating System integrated into one single sophisticated platform that eliminates friction and executes on billions of dollars of advertising within a one-click interface. Launched in July, 2014, Gravity4's full software stack integrates social, web, mobile, email, and CRM, allowing marketers to save millions of dollars annually and automating their marketing across all consumer touch points. Learn more about Gravity4 and our products at Gravity4.com
Gravity4 is a privately funded software technology company disrupting a $100 billion dollar industry. We are the first company to allow you to house, incubate, and generate first party and new data to market across your cross-channel marketing objectives. We completely disrupt software by making CRM, along with all of our apps, free and use that data to empower the global ad market.
Gravity4 is Gurbaksh Chahal's 4th startup in the past 16 years. Gurbaksh started ClickAgents at the age of 16 and sold it 18 months later to ValueClick for $40M. He then founded BlueLithium and sold it 3 years later to Yahoo for $300M. Gurbaksh then took his 3rd startup, RadiumOne, to $100M+/year, before starting Gravity4 in July, 2014. Gravity4 is built upon all of Gurbaksh's prior successes, and will no doubt be his biggest success yet!
If you think the world should #belimitless, then come join us today and make an immediate impact!
A Glimpse inside Gravity4 Headquarters Worldwide
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!