Remote Full-Stack Python Developer at Capstrat, LLC
- Full stack developer
Dec 08, 2014
This position builds engaging experiences, compelling interactive networks and content-driven digital solutions for agency clients. This position is also responsible for modifying and testing programs in the development environment, troubleshooting issues reported in the production environment, and works closely with account teams, technical architects, designers and production staff to architect web solutions.
This position is a technical swiss army knife with a passion for emerging web technologies - a self-starter who enjoys collaborating with creative and editorial professionals to create compelling and functional user experiences.
- Write and maintain code for web applications
- Create prototype, build and style web pages
- Contribute to the overall design and development of products
- Implement client-side development methodologies for optimum performance and tracking
- Create scalable and reusable code adhering to department standards
- Participate in debugging code
- Develop reusable standards and libraries in cooperation with other developers
- Adhere to project schedules and meet challenging deadlines
- Stay knowledgeable of the industry standards and trends
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of software development experience that includes Python
- Deep expertise in developing Web APIs / RESTful web services
- Experience with the Django framework
- Strong relational database experience
- Strong understanding of user experience design
- Experience building high-performance, scalable, standards compliant web components
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast pace development environment
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, and mobile development a plus
- Understanding of service oriented architectures
- Experience with source control managements systems, preferably Git
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Information Systems or related experience
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!