Intermediate / Senior Python Engineer at Rocketrip
New York City,NY,United States
Dec 01, 2014
We have a simple set of requirements for the types of engineers that we're looking to hire here at Rocketrip.
- You care about the quality of your work.
- You have a deep desire to achieve expertise in your craft.
- You want to thrill customers with innovative solutions to their problems.
Care, Expertise and Thrill.
We are quickly building our team and are taking our time to ensure that we're bringing in the right people to help bring an innovative solution to the travel industry. Simply put, no one is doing what we're doing today and we need a unique talented team to help bring solutions to problems that no one has tried to solve before (at least successfully).
The Rocketrip platform is a Y-Combinator and Canaan Ventures-backed company that makes professional travel expenses personal, by providing incentives to employees to think differently about how they're spending company dollars on business travel. As a result our customers are saving (a lot) and their employees are redeeming points for cash rewards. Everyone wins with Rocketrip (<-- this is why the head of engineering is not in marketing).
So you have care, expertise and thrill... What else we are looking for:
- Development skills in Python, Django and Database Design.Alternatively a strong background in web based technologies.
- An editors eye for design and a good understanding of user experience
- A solid foundation in computer science rooted in data structures, algorithms and software design principles.
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- BS degree in Computer science.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!