Senior Django Developer at Flowroute
Oct 08, 2014
If you are a Python developer who lives to solve unique problems and develop applications, API's, and systems that will disrupt the traditional telecommunications industry we want you!
Who we are:
Flowroute is a profitable Internet telecom startup. We build software innovations that break down barriers in the telecom industry to open access to the global network, similar to what AWS did for computing services.
Things you'll be working on:
- Developing our beta RESTful API
- Creating systems to connect seamlessly with our partner carriers
- Enhancing SMS integration
- Helping architect, implement, deploy, and maintain backend software systems that communicate within and among geographically-dispersed data centers
- Evolving systems so they can scale linearly
- Refactoring existing systems to support future growth
- Architecting software with scalability, redundancy, and seamless netsplit survival/recovery.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Transit subsidy
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous PTO and Holidays
- Office snacks, drinks, lunches, and breakfasts
- Brand new state of the art work station!
Technologies you'll use:
- Couchbase and Riak
- Linux Operating System (Ubuntu, Debian)
- Twisted framework for Python
Work Schedule: Full-time
How to Apply
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.