Django Developer at Fusionbox
Aug 29, 2014
PYTHON WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
We create exciting web applications using new technologies for a wide-range of clients. We are open source contributors in the Python community.
We are looking for programmers who are passionate about open source.
You must have a deep understanding of design patterns; you're someone who can not only make their way around an ORM, but can contribute to its development; you're a coder with a constant and perpetual concern for both security and performance. We're looking for hackers.
- Database design, working with PostgreSQL and/or MySQL
- Skillful in a *nix type of computing environment
- Mastery of a powerful text editor (Vim, Textmate, Emacs, etc.)
- Version control (Git, Mercurial)
- Can work with a typical LAMP stack or variations (Lighttpd, Nginx, IIS, etc.)
- Understands best practices of security on the web
- Understands when and when not to employ design patterns.
- Understands regular expressions and their proper applications
- Understands the important of validation in XHTML and HTML5
- Eager to contribute to the open source community
- Loves to program in a team environment (pair programming is often employed)
This is position is for full-time, Colorado-based individuals only (we will help with relocation). Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Do not contact us if you are a company or a recruiter.
WE DO NOT USE RECRUITERS.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!