Python/Django Developer In Amsterdam at 100grams
- python vacatures django vacatures
Aug 26, 2014
100grams is looking for a talented, enthusiastic Python/Django developer to help build our @psngrapp backend and several other nifty products.
Do you like building back-ends for mobile and web apps? Do you thrive in a startup environment where multitasking, technical independence, constant changes and vague requirements are a daily routine?
Then join our dev team in Amsterdam!
Skills & Requirements
Nice to have:
- 3+ years developing with Python
- Solid understanding of Django framework, REST framework, and templating.
- Intimate knowledge of PostgreSQL, ORM and database optimization.
- Git for version control
- Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good verbal and written communication
100grams is an Amsterdam-based startup focused on development and production of mobile and web apps. We work with international clients as well as produce our own, home-brewed apps.
We consider applicants with a valid EU/UK passport only.
- A startup: the good, the bad and the insane!
- Versatility: Different app, different day.
- Lots of nerdy, cool tech action.
- 27″ iMacs.
- Amsterdam. Centrum.
- Cheers! Salut! Prost! zum Wohl! L’chaim! (Friday borrels…)
Work Schedule: Full-time
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!