New York City,NY,United States
May 23, 2013
We are an early-stage, funded, real estate tech startup in NYC*, focused on simplifying the rental market for both tenants and landlords. We are looking for a lead Python/Django developer to build our platform end-to-end. Availability for full-time or project-based employment.
You will be working closely with the founder, who is an experienced software developer and engineer, as well as with a user experience specialist and visual designer. If you are interested in building an exciting client-facing product, get in touch!
- Experience with large-scale software development
- Strong knowledge of OOP and proper software methodologies
- Experience with geospatial databases and search / Maps API a plus
- Experience with electronic payments a plus
- Mobile app development a plus
- Above all, a motivated individual and a quick learner!
What You Will Get:
- Competitive compensation / potential for equity
- Flexible work schedule / work from home
- Contribute to a company that will transform real estate
- Opportunity to build a quality product and tackle some challenging problems along the way
- Have fun while working with a well-rounded team of experienced professionals
Company name and details are available upon request.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!