Las Vegas,NV,United States
Jul 16, 2014
Greenspun Media Group is one of the most decorated digital newsrooms in the country and are looking to add to our growing digital operation.
Our exciting world ranges from award-winning magazines, newspapers and websites to prestigious events and highly successful social media. The growth of our unique media mix compels us to seek the very best and brightest talent.
We are in pursuit of a Web Developer for our Interactive team to accomplish the following:
- Design/develop/support websites and site features using the latest UI/UX techniques
- You will be expected to work on a feature until it is bug-free and live in production.
- You will be responsible for integration of third party API interfaces.
- Projects may be editorial and/or advertorial with Django CMS templating
- You will work hand in hand other departments on projects.
- Follow the best practices and guidelines of seniors on the team.
- Strong front-end skills with experience with websites and web applications
- Ability to create the graphic resources for web and web applications
- Ability to create wireframes and build prototypes quickly
- Maintaining established standards and best practices.
- Understanding of OAuth SOAP and RESTful API concepts
- Minimum of 2-3 years of web developing experience
- Experience working with Django or similar CMS templating languages
- Familiarity with using Git, Bzr or Svn
Work Schedule: Full-time
How to Apply
Position is expired. Thanks for your interest.