Full-Stack Developer at Onefinestay
- hire python developer uk london Full stack developer
Jun 10, 2014
who are we?
There’s a new way to stay in a city. onefinestay is a trusted service for hosts to flexibly share their homes while they’re out of town. We give guests the best bits of a boutique hotel stay inside some of the most distinctive homes around.
why does onefinestay need developers?
As well as continuously improving www.onefinestay.com we’re building a whole bevy of tools to support the very real, very logistical business that depends on technology, from mobile tools to scheduling systems. Here’s a snapshot of some of the things we're currently working on, will be working on soon, or maybe just finished.
- Updating the entire online pre-stay experience for guests (we call it, online check-in)
- Launched a brand new online magazine with custom cms called The Edition
- Developed an authentication and staff management system to handle our ever-growing team
- Completely revamping the entire site to support mobile devices (40% of our traffic comes from iOS)
who do we want?
We're looking for someone who can question the status quo, bring new ideas to the table, see the full potential of a new feature (and push it to realisation), or if necessary tone down something that is getting out of hand. Everyone on the team is a fullstack developer, to some degree. But our django heavy application is moving more and more to the client in order to keep our interfaces as usable as possible. We'd like you to have some experience with client-side frameworks in a production environment, but if yours isn’t in backbone or reactjs, don't worry, there’ll be plenty of time to learn. With that in mind, we’re looking for:
- High-level ability in HTML/CSS (SASS)
- Experience with server side frameworks (django, RoR, express)
- Ability to work with our product team to develop high quality user experience
- Strong knowledge of web standards and cross-browser compatibility
There's a bunch of other stuff that will go a long way to get us excited:
- Experience with source control (git, mercurial)
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Comfortable working with pre-processors such as browserify, React's jsx format
- Experience with CI and automated testing (jenkins, jasmine)
what we can offer you?
- Competitive salaries
- Stock options
- A social work environment filled to the brim with talented developers
- Your choice of dev environment (on the penthouse floor of our sweet new offices)
- Time to expand and grow your skills
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!