Full-Stack Software Engineer To Make People Happier at Togethera
- london full-time django jobs
May 08, 2014
We're creating the simplest way for families to privately share photos, videos and updates across all generations. We're just getting started, but already have users who tell us that Togethera "is enriching our lives" and "bringing our family closer together even though we're scattered across the world". Some of those users are grandmothers who've picked up an iPad for the first time and some are children as young as five.
We're proud of the investors who are backing us and excited about working with them. We have big ambitions and plans and are now looking for someone to join us in London and shape our vision into reality. You'll be working directly with the founders, have real influence in the direction of the company and work in an environment where you can produce your best results.
If the challenge of taking a product from its infancy to millions of users across the world excites you, then let's talk. We're ok with remote working, but ideally we'd love you to be with us in London, so we'll provide you with a Visa (if you require one and qualify) and help with costs involved in relocating.
Skills & Requirements
- You’re a highly skilled, full stack developer with experience shipping web products, on mobile and desktop.
- You know what makes a delightful user experience and strive to deliver it.
- You enjoy working on all aspects of a product, from infrastructure and operations to architecting and implementing new features.
- In an ideal world, you've worked with startups before.
Attributes & Culture
- You’re fun, positive and enjoy working with likeminded people.
- You enjoy learning and working with new technologies.
- You’re excited by our mission and are motivated by working on products that truly make people happier.
- We believe that you need to work when and how you’re most productive to deliver results, so we have flexible work hours and don’t count your days off.
- You'll help define our company culture and decide what perks would interest you - conference/travel budget, ideal workstation setup, free lunch...?
- We want our team to share in the success of the company, so you can choose a combination of cash and equity to suit your financial situation.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!