Python Developer at TMG
- Python developer in holland Alkmaar python vacature
Apr 28, 2014
Python developer (Alkmaar)
We are currently building a platform to aggregate content generated by several CMS systems and provide various services like authentication, commenting, notifications, etc. This platform will be further used to rebuild regional news websites to provide better experience to end users and further innovate in area of local content distribution and presentation. You have unique opportunity to get involved in the project early and drive this product forward with small a team of highly motivated people.
You will be responsible for
Skills & Requirements
- Implementing and driving product features;
- Ensuring high quality and on-time deliverables;
- Sharing knowledge with team and business.
What we offer
- At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or just be awesome;
- Minimum 2 years web development experience;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Good understanding of algorithms / data structures, relational databases, operating systems;
- Experience in working with agile methodologies;
- Good English skills, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of following technologies is plus;
- Web development frameworks like flask, django, etc.;
- Experience in building RESTful APIs;
- no-sql databases like mongodb, redis and search engines like ElasticSearch, SOLR, etc.;
- Experience or interest in functional programming.
About Holland Media Combinatie
- A chance to work with professionals from several fields;
- A chance to work in a competitive environment where you can learn and grow technically;
- A competitive salary;
- We organize hackatons and techdrinks;
- The office is in Alkmaar, but you will start the first 6 months at TMG HQ (Amsterdam Sloterdijk) on the Development floor;
- Parking possibility.
Holland Media Combinatie represents TMG (Telegraaf Media Groep) in the regional and local market between Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Utrecht and Den Helder with regional and local newspapers and websites. Dichtbij.nl
is thé local online platform to offer local news and information with contributions of a professional editorial staff together with the local community. With the integration of regional/local newspapers and Dichtbij.nl
the first step has been made to become the local multimedia company.
You can apply by using the link
Apply from the link below
Agency calls not appreciated
Keywords:developer, python, media
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Competitive salary
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!