Telecommute Django Web Developer at Processlynx AG
- remote telecommute django web developer
Mar 31, 2014
Processlynx AG is a company within the Datalynx Holding AG Switzerland, which has a long
history in successfully consulting IT departments of small and medium-sized companies around the world.
We’re currently building a major new public Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud in Switzerland in partnership with Green Datacenter AG and Red Hat – Swiss Web Services.
This undertaking is considered strategically vital by the company and involves delving into the uncharted reaches of new technologies, such as the latest versions of OpenStack.
We’re looking for a motivated web developer to engage with the web-facing components of our cloud and drive them forward.
In the short term, this means you’ll be getting stuck in with developing and deploying our web interfaces, including our main UI based on OpenStack Horizon.
In the longer term, as our team expands, you’ll transition to conducting R&D both to deliver new products and features to our customers and to develop future versions of our cloud as a whole.
In return we can promise that you’ll learn a lot and have ample opportunity and support to develop professionally both on the job and through training of your choice.
- Be the team guru for all things web!
- Build, test, and maintain all of these web front ends to ensure security, stability, compatibility, and an excellent customer experience.
- Work with our resellers and tier one customers to implement branded web front
ends to our OpenStack public cloud for each of them.
- Work with second and third level technical support from our software vendors
- Devise ways to automate implementation and configuration work using Puppet.
- Maintain documentation for all the work you do.
This is a “wish list” of skills and knowledge we’d like to see, and we’re open to considering applications even if you don’t have them all (yet!);
- Python and Django Framework (or similar)
- CSS 3
- HTML 5
- OpenStack, particularly Horizon
- Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, and MariaDB
- Apache HTTPD
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is required.
- Able to work independently without detailed direction.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Flexible and adaptable – willing to take on new challenges, even if they’re
This role is open to both permanent and contract candidates
Remote working is also an option
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!