Full-Stack Django Developer at unifai
If you are passionate about building SaaS products on a modern tech stack that are backed by machine learning and deliver data insights to end users through highly usable interactive front-end keep on reading. We need an awesome engineer that can help us expand our product capabilities, support long term service engagement and strongly contribute to a well maintained code base, clean architecture and stable operations. You’ll be a great fit if you love building software that helps users succeed.
IN THIS JOB, YOU WILL...
- Participate in designing, developing and maintaining our applications and technology stack
- Design and implement elegant and performant APIs and the underlying infrastructure.
- Design and deliver intuitive user interfaces with great user experiences
- Collaborate closely with the service team on customer engagements and extract ideas for product enhancements
- Actively participate in setting the product and technology direction
- Work closely with our users to understand their needs and build a product to help them succeed.
MOST OF THESE SHOULD DESCRIBE YOU...
- You are an experienced Python developer
- You have experience building Python based web applications and services with django, flask, fastapi or similar
- You write idiomatic, modularized performant and maintainable code and actively contribute towards improving software development practices of the team
- Familiarity with architecting and building solution in the cloud (Azure preferred)
- You have working knowledge of cloud storage solutions especially for time series, PostgreSQL, TimescaleDB, InfluxDB, OpenSTDB
- DevOps mindset, and experience with Git, GitHub, CI/CD, terraform, docker
- Ability to learn other coding languages and technologies use the language best fit for purpose.
We are a team of data scientists, engineers, and developers with a passion for addressing industrial challenges by putting data to work. We founded Unifai in early 2020 to empower data scientists and engineers, and radically expedite the process of converting raw data into useful insight. We are currently serving our first customers in Norway and the USA and experiencing exciting traction in the industrial space. We are now looking for talented team members to join us in fuelling industrial AI.
Our mission is to build world-class products that enable and propel industrial AI to new heights. We believe that high-quality labeled data sets will enable our customers in the industrial space to elevate the success of their analytics initiatives at scale.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
How to Apply
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.