Want to join a dynamic team whose goal is to renew links between food producers and consumers? We’d be excited to work with you! We’re a small (but fast-growing) startup aiming at understanding both food producers and consumer to support them with transitioning to agro-ecology! In order to do so, we are developing a data-management backend and would be happy to share our innovations with you!
We are currently looking for a Python/Django/Postgres developer to develop an app that detects and merge similar datapoints in our database. The overall design of the app is already made. You’ll be in charge of:
• Developing the algorithms of detection and merge of similar datapoints.
• Make the app run with our existing postgre database.
• Implementing an interface to launch the app you make and follow the running of the app.
• Following designed sprints and propose improvement ideas for the app.
• Python and Django experience
• SQL knowledge, better if experience with postgres
PS : French basics will be appreciated, our team is french !
Position:FreelanceWork Schedule:Full-timeRemote:YesRelocation:NoSalary:Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.