Senior Django Architect Needed Asap at Autodev LLC
- AWS TDD
Lake Arrowhead,CA,United States
Jul 13, 2019
We are looking for a great Senior Python Developer to help build out the next generation of our data management platform. You'd be focused on architecture, model design, some client interaction, and RESTful API development using django-rest-framework. You'd work with our analysts, UXUI and front end team to engineer a scalable robust toolset to help manage a wide variety of automotive industry data used in multiple countries.
You'd write pure JSON endpoints with segregated business service layer as design pattern, along with TDD on both service and rest layers. You might also assist with legacy backend maintenance using our existing architectures and patterns.
- Python / Django
- API management tools like apigee
- Knowledge of AWS and its offerings
- Mysql / Aurora
- Great understanding of software design, architecture and ability to make solid choices about - Code direction independently
- Ability to work with and extend existing architectures
Pluses: Front-End dev experience with angular
- BS Computer Science - we will discuss cs concepts
- Ideally 7+ years general dev experience with web development
- 3+ years experience with Python/Django/DRF required
- Experience with relational and non-relational database technologies
- Ability to independently manage one of our core functional areas
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented and can take charge of a project and drive it to completion
- First hand understanding of the full lifecycle development process, including business and functional requirements, developing technical designs, implementing scalable solutions, and design and analysis
- Top-notch communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
This is a 40 hour/week + contractor 1099 position. You will need to be available to own your projects and work with the rest of our team. If you have another commitment going at the same time this is probably not the project for you.
We need someone physically located in US time zones (North, Central, South America). Sorry, other TZ / non US don't really work for this position due to our customer requirements. No headhunters, teams, body shops, recruiters.
We are a team of 25+ designers, devs and QA working together to build great apps for the automotive industry. We would love to work with you!
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!