Money Mover is a scale-up FinTech international payments and currency exchange service. Its target customers are small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) which are underserved by banks and other payments providers.
We are looking for a senior developer to work on in-house development of our web application. This role reports to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who you will work with to shape our technology using your experience and hands-on ability. You will also be working closely with the CEO and Product Manager. The role is located in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
What will you be doing?
- Building out new features for our class-leading web application and integrating with third-party systems
- Maintaining and updating our web application
- Managing the hosting environment for our web application
- Contributing to the technical design of the web application
- A passion for writing clean, well-structured code
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Collaborative, proactive, and willing to get things done
- At least five years of experience building secure and scalable database-driven web applications
- At least three years of experience developing web applications with Python and Django
- In-depth knowledge of HTML 5 & CSS 3
- Comfortable with a Linux/Nginx/Python/PostgreSQL software stack (specifically, we’re using Python 3.6 running on Amazon Linux)
- Experience of cross browser compatibility and responsive design.
- Experience working with third party APIs
- Experience with Git version control (we use git-flow, but knowing that in advance isn’t critical)
- Experienced and comfortable with Linux systems administration & monitoring
- This is honestly a really great place to work
- Our software stack is modern and well-structured
- You’ll get exposure to all operations and technologies in FinTech and next gen financial services
- We try hard to create a fun, friendly and stimulating working atmosphere
- We offer a competitive salary and holiday package, and benefits including pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- You can work flexibly and from home for some of the time if you wish
- You’ll have plenty of opportunity to develop your career and responsibilities rapidly in a fast-growing business
Money Mover is an equal opportunities employer.
Recruitment agencies are requested not to contact us about this position.
£45,000 to £50,000
Flexible work hours, Standup or Sitdown, MacBook, Casual dress, Paid vacation, Free drinks, Work from home, Extra Monitor