Senior Backend Developer at sennder GmbH
Jul 16, 2018
Our growing logistics startup sennder is looking for a Senior Back-End Developer to join our incredible tech team.
sennder GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain.
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.
- Become part of a smart, motivated and open-minded engineering team that builds Europe’s largest digital FTL forwarder
- Create scalable services that help us manage thousands of trucks on the road and will catapult our venture to the next stage
- Drive the development by working closely together with amazing back- and front-end developers, UX/UI experts and product designers
- Become a mentor for other team members and take ownership of our projects
- Work in close collaboration with the Founding Team and support us in making logistics sexy again
- You have experience in building well designed and tested applications whose code can be easily understood and evolved
- You have a deep understanding of Python and its ecosystem
- You prefer working in teams, like to share your knowledge and are eager to learn
- You know how to write good tests or even practice TDD and know how to set up automated testing environments
- You have configured and run services on AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform
- You are passionate about code quality and are pragmatic in getting things done
- You have a drive for improving processes and you think in long-term wins
- You speak and write in a clear and precise English
- Experience with Django/DRF and Postgres.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Skills in other items from our technology stack
- Docker, AWS ElasticBeanstalk
- Python, Django, Django REST Framework, GraphQL
- ES6, vue.js, Sass
- DockerHub, GitHub, Sentry, Travis
- Expect a competitive salary
- Profit from self-organized, autonomous teams and flexible working hours
- Look forward to an atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement, including brown bag sessions and a friday afternoon for projects of your choice
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Berlin and be surrounded by encouraging founders and young people you can learn a lot from
- Feel supported by a quiet work environment with all the technical requirements you need
- Enjoy our regular team events to unwind and bond with your teammates
- Count on a high compliance with the Joel Test
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!