LeafLink is a marketplace that provides licensed cannabis retailers the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operation.
With over 2,000+ dispensaries and more than 500+ leading brands in Colorado, Washington, California, Oregon, Nevada, Maryland, and Arizona, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. This year, LeafLink was named one of Fast Company's "Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise", joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink seeks a Senior Python Engineer to join our growing Product and Engineering team to contribute to our core offering as well as work on prototypes of various capabilities on our roadmap. We have some exciting engineering efforts in front of us, which include:
- Sophisticated wholesale pricing engine that considers quantity, location, customer price scheduling, and license constraints.
- Various integration efforts with 3rd party solutions such as state-required seed-2-sale systems for custody tracking.
- Robust inventory management systems and warehouse management
- Building out a world-class API for our dynamic user base
- 5+ years working in a fast-paced software environment as an engineer focused on API Services and third party vendor integrations
- 3+ years working directly with Django and Python
- 2+ years working with AWS and similar cloud computing services
- 2+ years working with PostgreSQL
- 1+ years working with Celery or similar queue systems
- 1+ years working with Elasticsearch or similar technology
- 1+ years working with Vue.js or similar client side web application development
- Proven track record for quality code, which has proper test coverage and documentation
- Familiar with and enjoys working in an agile/sprint-based environment
- Comfortable in a Linux (Ubuntu) environment
- Familiar with basic security and infrastructure design
- Nginx and wsgi environments
- RESTful API development
- Automated deployment and configuration tools
- You have worked in a startup environment
- Excited by interacting directly with clients to understand their needs and gather requirements
- Healthcare matching
- 3 weeks paid vacation a year
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Team events
- Cool Swag
- Brand spanking new office in FiDi
Casual dress, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Stock option plan, Extra Monitor