Mar 28, 2017
Dunbar Security Solutions is seeking a DevOps/Backend Developer to join our Cybersecurity software development team. The successful candidate will develop and deploy software for an innovative, cloud-based data aggregation platform used by our security analysts. The Developer will work with a variety of data-analytic and cloud-computing technologies, including ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) and Amazon Web Services. This is a very unique opportunity to work on a project in the security industry that will be a tremendous asset to security operations.
tandardize, automate, and document setup of development and production environments
- Build Docker images and virtual machines to deploy the platform as open source software
- Develop and test Python packages to consume data from REST APIs
- Research open source technologies to improve and extend the functionality of the software
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience building Docker images and virtual machines
- Automation experience with configuration management tools, such as Chef and Puppet
- Strong Python programming skills, including the design of unit and integration tests
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Solid understanding of network and systems security
-Experience with a version control system, such as Git or Subversion
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience configuring and managing an ELK stack (Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana)
- Experience using Amazon Web Services or managing AWS resources
- Familiarity with Django or a similar Python web framework
- Experience with distributed messaging systems, such as RabbitMQ
- Experience with big data platforms, such as Splunk
- Experience with PostgreSQL database administration
Dunbar Security Solutions provides expert security consulting services, operating as a trusted advisor on the convergence of physical and logical security. We provide risk management, governance, security operations and compliance services. Uniquely positioned, with a 92 year security heritage, Dunbar Security Solutions advises across all industry verticals to enhance the security posture of our clients.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!