Sharemagnet.com is an established startup seeking a full stack developer to join our team onsite in a collaborative environment that is changing the landscape of social commerce.
Our primary vision has been to build tools and resources that help online stores actively engage with their customers using cashback rewards for social media referrals.
If you are someone who works well collaboratively, without the need to be micro-managed, and can meet hard deadlines... you will be a great fit for this team. Everyone on the team has a great sense of humor, enjoys coming to work, and loves what they do. If this sounds like you, it might be a fit.
· 5+ years’ experience developing large scale web applications.
· BCS or related field -- or equivalent provable experience.
· Expert in multiple software development languages, frameworks, and database systems. Core expertise required is Python and Java languages, PHP, Graph API, Bootstrap, UX/UI markup, HTML 5, AJAX and Jquery, REST and JSON, Fabric, PostgreSQL, MongoDB databases, Linux shell scripting and the LAMP platform. Extra skill-sets will make you standout and desirable.
· Experience using MVC methodologies, OOP concepts, Git, and thorough understanding of Agile Development, SD LC standards, mobile and web development best practices.
· Passionate about emerging mobile and Internet software development concepts and technologies.
· Maintain consistent communication with other members of the development department · Project planning, execution and adherence to proposed deadlines · Product troubleshooting, maintenance and quality assurance
Subject Matter Expertise:
We prefer developers who have had experience on projects that incorporate at least one of the following: social media, eCommerce, online payment processing, advertisement delivery, display advertisement, branding and online marketing.
Preliminary compensation will be negotiated depending on experience and offered hourly under independent contract for the first 3 months. At the end of the 3 month evaluation period, full time employment with benefits will be considered. As we are a small team, this is a real growth opportunity for the right candidate.
This position requires you to work on site in our Manhattan Beach office for the first month, and for a minimum of 20 hours per week with partial telecommuting and remote work after sufficient acclamation to the project.
To apply, please attach a current resume, examples of work, references, and cover letter.
Employment Type: Hourly Compensation: $30-$60/Hr based on experience