- python oxford united kingdom django developer in oxford full stack python developer uk
Feb 15, 2016
- Design, build and maintenance of a great quality, a scalable cloud-based platform.
- Design and implementation of Python applications and services.
- Implementation and maintenance of an excellent automation test framework.
- Mentoring of junior engineers.
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation into engineering deliveries.
Skills and requirements: essential
- 3+ years building web applications in Python, preferably Django.
- Understanding of web server configuration and integration – preferably Nginx.
- Background in relational database technology – for instance MySQL or Postgres – 2+ years.
- Experience delivering scalable service based architectures – 1+ years.
- A strong desire to write simple, elegant code and ‘do it right’.
- Experience of and a drive for Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development.
- A passion for automating everything, not least continuous integration and deployment.
- Not afraid of documentation!
- Keenness to work in an agile environment and experience of Scrum and/or Kanban.
Skills and requirements: desirable
- Experience working on Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments.
- Experience of Linux system administration.
- Experience in system test automation, particularly Selenium, and Continuous Integration with Jenkins.
- Understanding of quality systems such as ISO 13485 and ISO 9001, in a software context.
- Understanding of queue technologies such as Celery, RabbitMQ and SQS.
- Understanding of image analysis algorithms, particularly in Python and Matlab.
- Experience of acting as a ScrumMaster.
Python Developer Job vacancy in Oxford UK
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!