A Web Technology Startup seeks a Django Engineer for a role in NYC.
LeafLink is a funded web app startup that provides secure and modern B2B software to cannabis professionals to manage their wholesale activity and business relationships. We are well funded and recently featured in TechCrunch. With our growing team and powerhouse board, we will set an industry standard for B2B relations including:
- Order Management
- Relationship Management
- Product and Company Discoverability
We currently have an MVP of our platform which we’ve built in house and are piloting. As we come out of the pilot with a better understanding of the ideal user experience, we are looking to hire the company’s first full time engineer.
Our mission is to legitimize and standardize an industry that presents a once-in-a-generation opportunity in a proven market. Join us and help build a successful company and team of engineers.
- 4+ years working in a fast paced software environment as an engineer
- 3+ years working directly with Django and Python
- 2+ years working with AWS and similar cloud computing services
- 2+ years working with PostgreSQL
- 1+ years working with Celery or similar queue systems
- 1+ years working with Elasticsearch or similar technology
- 1+ years working with AngularJS and client side web application development
- Proven track record for quality code which has proper test coverage and documentation
- You should be comfortable and embrace working in an agile / sprint based environment
- Comfortable in a Linux (Ubuntu) environment
- Familiar with basic security and infrastructure design
- Nginx and wsgi environments
- RESTful API development
- Automated deployment and configuration tools
- You are not a designer but have an eye for user experience and can do slight modifications to CSS
- Strong production infrastructure experience: backups, load balancing, etc.
- You have personal interest in the Cannabis Industry and are familiar with elements of compliancy.
- You have worked in a startup environment
- Excited by interacting directly with clients to understand their needs and gather requirements.
- Lead or contribute to open source software projects
Please see the “How to Apply” section below in this posting to send us a quick intro email which includes your resume, relevant links to work (github), and your contact information. We look forward to connecting and discussing the opportunity in greater detail.