Lead Backend Engineer at Perdoo
- python django developer in berlin python jobs in germany django jobs in berlin berlin python jobs python django jobs in berlin berlin germany
Oct 05, 2015
Join Perdoo, one of Berlin’s most promising SaaS startups, currently taking the lead in a brand new category: Enterprise Goal Management.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Lead Backend Engineer at Perdoo, you’ll be responsible for all server-side activities of our product. You’ll be working very closely with our CTO to build a highly scalable, secure and reliable system. Our backend is written in Python and built on the latest version of Django, so thorough experience using the framework is a must. We use a REST API to communicate with our front ends internally and are looking to make this available to the public very soon, so experience in API design is a huge plus.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Design, develop and maintain our enterprise grade web application based on Django
- Build a highly reliable, fast and secure system to meet the high expectations we and our customers have
- Ensure our architecture is highly scalable and state of the art
- Lead, mentor and recruit a team of first class developers
- Stay on top of industry trends and help evangelize our brand among the tech world
WHAT WE OFFER
- Native or fluent English language skills
- 4+ years of experience working on large scale software projects
- Deep understanding of the Django web framework
- Experience with RESTful web-services and API design
- Available to start immediately
- A competitive base salary, benefits and employee stock option plan
- Contribute to a real-life product used by hundreds of high profile companies
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success
- Flexible working hours
- Office in Berlin-Mitte, the heart of Europe's startup scene
- An awesome rooftop overlooking Berlin with regular after-work drinks & BBQs
Perdoo is changing how people and teams collaborate and make things happen. We enable people & teams to transparently manage and track their goals, visualize and share progress and cross-functionally align teams to ensure everyone is contributing to the company goals. We’re excited to see how we improve engagement and motivation across all levels, and are on a mission to become the most beloved enterprise tool by both managers and employees.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.