May 28, 2013
PilotLight Studios is currently looking to add an experienced, full-time Python/Django developer to our team.
- Demonstrable real world experience developing web applications using a Python/Django/Postgres stack. Candidates must provide working code examples via Bitbucket, Github, etc.
- Comfort working via the CLI on both Linux and Mac OS X during development, deployment, and maintenance tasks.
- Comfort working in a team environment via distributed version control (Mercurial / Git).
- General knowledge of Debian/Ubuntu Linux. Ability to configure new servers for Django hosting using Nginx and Gunicorn a plus.
- Experience with Virtualenv, PIP, PIL, South, and other Python/Django utilities.
- General knowledge of PHP and other common web-focused programming languages.
- Basic experience with Photoshop -- no graphic design skills are required, but you must have the ability to work with existing design documents.
- Ability to work in a busy environment -- possibly breaking up your time between multiple projects.
- This is a full-time position in our Moorestown, NJ office.
About the company
PilotLight Studios is an experienced team of web application developers located in the Philadelphia area. We specialize in developing custom web applications and content management systems using the Django Web Framework.
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary: Not Specified
How to Apply
Position is expired. Thanks for your interest.