Jun 07, 2014
DataWeb Programming, based in Wenatchee, WA, is hiring a full time python/django developer to work on a large existing website. Local candidates, or those willing to move, are highly preferred over remote work. However, those within driving distance (in person meetings 2-4 times per month) will be considered.
- 4-6 years developing in python
- 3-5 years developing in django
- 3-5 years Postgres / MySQL experience
- Expert HTML5/CSS skills
- Solid experience using GIT repository
- Strong skills with relational database design
- Front-end basic layout and UI usability skills
- Experience working with and/or developing large event calendars
- Experience working with third-party APIs and plugins
- Linux/mac development environment required (if local to Wenatchee, the use of a preconfigured macbook pro is available, if working remote, you will need to setup your own environment)
- verbal and written communication skills
- to present ideas/recommendations in client meetings
- Experience with Circpro news circulation application and APIs
- Experience writing data intensive utilities and scheduled processes
- Experience with large newspaper websites with user subscriptions
- Ability to think creatively about ways to increase user experience online
- Mobile friendly page layouts and/or ability to build mobile versions of sites
- Linux sys admin skills
Work Schedule: Full-time
Position is expired.Thanks for your interest.
Interested in this job? Get in touch!